WE ARE LIMITING OUR COURSE TO 5 PEOPLE!
Goals of the lecture:
- Learn how to predictably graft the posterior jaws.
- Manipulation of mucogingival tissue
- Closure without tension (under the manipulation)
- Pigs jaws will be used in the hands-on teaching portion
- Continuing Education Credits: 12 CE credits
Majid Jamali, D.M.D.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
DATE & LOCATION
Sat & Sun, Oct 31 & Nov 1, 2020
- 8:30am – 9:00am – Light breakfast
- 9:00am – 12:00pm – Morning Lecture
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Hands-on
$1,250 – Before October 17th – Dentists
$650 – Before October 17th – Residents
To register, please contact the office: