The goal of this course is to reduce your complications in Guided Bone Regeneration by improving your suturing technique. Without a tension free wound closure, GBR simply does not work!
How many times after performing GBR, have your patients called, informing you that the sutures were coming off? Have you had to re-do your bone grafting because of dehiscence? Did you blame your patient?
You are not alone!
Goals of the lecture:
- Clear the dilemmas about wound closure
- Clarify the types of sutures used for oral cavity
- Overview of different types of suture ties used in oral cavity
- Learn about tissue handling
Dr. Jamali’s particular attention to soft tissue, has helped him create a successful practice focusing on jawon jaw and face reconstruction.
The A.M. lecture will explain:
- Proper handling of the soft tissue
- Different types of sutures
- Types of needles
- Explanation and reasoning behind different suture ties
Continuing Education Credits: 6 CE credits
Majid Jamali, D.M.D.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
DATE & LOCATION
Saturday, March 14th, 2020
- 8:30am – 9:00am – Light breakfast
- 9:00am – 12:00pm – Didactic
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Hands-on
$250 – Before Feb 29th, 2020
$300 – After Feb 29th, 2020
$75 – Residents
To register, please contact the office: