We are looking for a part-time, motivated team player with oral surgery experience to join our team and contribute to the practice growth.
MUST have experience and an understanding of IV sedation protocols and implant surgery. Basic computer skills are a must; multiple language knowledge is a plus.
- CPR certified a MUST
- IV sedation/anesthesia assisting experience is preferred
- Must be friendly, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to take initiative when learning established office/surgical procedures
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be punctual, professional, and a team player
- Must be respectful to coworkers, patients from a wide range of cultural, social, and economic backgrounds
- Must be willing and able to learn new skills
- Bilingual is a plus; English is a must
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accompanies patients to examination/procedure room, assists patients as needed with walking and transferring rooms
- Prepares patients for procedures
- Taking x-rays (ceph, panoramic, Cone Beam)
- Provides set-up of examination/procedure room and instruments in accordance with proper sterilization techniques established by office and infection control policies
- Prepares patient consent forms
- Assists surgeon during surgery
- Provides patients with discharge instructions
- Maintains examination/surgical room, assuring cleanliness and proper stock of necessary supplies
- Complies with established personal protective equipment requirements necessary for protection against exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids, chemical disinfectants, radiation and other hazardous substances; handles and disposes sharp instruments appropriately
- Complies with OSHA, HIPAA rules and regulations
To apply, please email your resume and contact info to email@example.com.